We have a booking system in place to ensure we can maintain social distancing rules and limit the number of visitors on the site at any one time making it a safe and enjoyable space for everyone. Please book a time slot in which you would like to visit Cotley Farm. We are allocating tickets for an hours visit.
Can I purchase a ticket at the farm?
All tickets must be booked online in advance. You will not be able to buy tickets at the farm.
Do I need to print my ticket?
All tickets booked will now provide you with a QR code, this QR code can either be printed or on a mobile.
Do I need to wear a facemask?
We encourage all guests to wear a face covering in the shop and tearoom unless you are seated.
Our advice is in line with current UK Government regulations which also highlights that some guests with a reasonable excuse are not required to wear face masks.
Reasonable excuses include:
- Young children under 11
- Not being able to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment or disability
- If you are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate
- If putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress (please bring a proof of eligibility for exemption)
Is there a limit to the number of tickets I can book?
We are limiting tickets to two cars per booking to allow everyone an opportunity to book a slot.
Track & Trace policy
By booking online you are consenting to your details being used for the Governments compulsory track & trace policy. Please note your details will not be used for any other purpose.
What other measures have you in place to keep the site Covid 19 secure ?
- We have rearranged the layout of the site to create more space for social distancing
- We have enhanced cleaning measures which seek to regularly disinfect high frequency touch -points around the site
- Wash stations and more hand sanitising dispensers are in place
- There will be a one way system in place in some areas of the site
- Please pay attention to the new signs and floor markings around the farm which have important safety messages and instructions.
- Our tearoom will now be takeaway with undercover outdoor seating configured to allow for safe social distancing between tables.
- We have issued our employees with appropriate PPE and we have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- We would prefer payment by credit/debit card as much as possible
Stay safe together
Please don’t visit if you are self-isolating or if you or anyone you’ve been in contact with is displaying symptoms of Covid 19.
As with our team, we ask all visitors to uphold the highest possible hygiene standards- catching a cough or a sneeze with a tissue and binning it and ensure regular hand washing during your visit.
These guidelines are subject to change according to government current guidance